- Type: fuel pellets
- Weight (kg): 15
- Diameter (mm): 6, 8
- Ash content: no more than 0.3%
- Humidity: no more than 7%
Advantages of fuel briquettes
As of today, fuel briquettes are the most cost-effective, efficient, practical and safe type of fuel. They are produced from natural waste: crushed bark, softwood and hardwood sawdust, shavings, as well as other wood by-products.
Distinct advantages of briquettes in comparison with firewood or other types of fuel:
- low weight and high density;
- lack of smell;
- easy and convenient storage;
- long burning time;
- high calorific value and heat transfer;
- reduced ash content, not exceeding 1%;
- no resin deposits during combustion.
In terms of heat transfer, a ton of fuel briquettes is equivalent to two tons of coal or one and a half tons of firewood.